About Vicki and Bob Homes
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why we are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on our client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
Vicki and Bob’s Results and Statistics
- Listing specialists, receiving multiple offers on 44 of our 60 most recent listings (73%) that either closed or are under contract
- We received an average 99% of asking price for our sellers’ homes that closed during the last year with an average of only 35 days on market (less than half the local industry average)
- We negotiated the waiving of the appraisal contingency for several listings that sold for more than the appraised value
- Earned multiple Keller Williams awards for productivity
- Earned NJR’s Circle of Excellence awards
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (NAR designation)
- Certified Real Estate Divorce Specialists
- Bob served two terms as President of the West Essex Board of Realtors 2013/2014
- Bob served on the Board of Managers for Garden State MLS in 2012
- Vicki served on the Agent Leadership Council (ALC) for Keller Williams Suburban Realty, 2015, 2016, and 2017. Bob serving on ALC for 2018 and 2019
- Collaboratively trained, and active members and Real Estate Advisors for the New Jersey Collaborative Law Group
- Vicki served as co-chair of the Marketing Committee for the New Jersey Collaborative Law Group for 2013 and 2014, and Bob served 2013.